Neumann Construction is now offering Roof Maxx treatments
EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR ROOF WITH ROOF MAXX
A complete roof replacement can be expensive, but keeping your roof performing properly is essential in preventing damage from rain, wind, sun, hailstorms, and other hazards. Roof Maxx roof restoration is a great option for those who want to prolong the life of their current asphalt roof and save money in the process.
ABOUT ROOF MAXX
Asphalt shingles are not what they used to be. These shingles are designed to expand and contract significantly during fluctuations in weather and temperature. Oils in the asphalt allow this to happen, all while protecting your home or building. Over time, these oils evaporate, which can lead to breaking, cracking, and curling of the shingles. Since modern shingles are made with less asphalt than they used to, they are drying out much faster.
Roof Maxx roof restoration treatments use natural, plant-based oils that soak into the asphalt layer of your shingles, replenishing the petrochemical oil that has evaporated over time – extending the life of your roof! Roof Maxx restores shingles’ flexibility, extends their life, and increases their ability to protect against the elements – like a new roof would. One application is guaranteed to add five years of life to an asphalt roof. It also costs much less than a full roof replacement.
- Up to 15 years of roof life Add five years of life to an asphalt roof with just one application—and 15 years with applications every five years.
- Up to 80% savings over a new roof Roof Maxx is a fraction of the cost of a roof replacement, so you can save more of your maintenance budget for other projects.
- Quick application time Unlike a roof replacement, Roof Maxx takes just an hour or two to apply. With no mess. No hassle. And no disruption to your community.
- A decision that’s good for the earth Roof Maxx is a USDA certified, food-grade, bio-based product that’s completely safe for people, pets and the environment. Plus it keeps shingles out of landfills.
- A 100% tax-deductible expense Maintenance like Roof Maxx keeps your property in good condition and is a deductible expense the year you pay for it.
Call us today and see if a Roof Maxx roof restoration treatment is right for you!